The Outback 4x4 kits provides up to 50mm (2") of lift. The extra ride height provides additional clearance to fit larger tires and increase ground clearance. They feature heavy duty lift springs matched with our premium foam cell dampers. Our Foam Cell shocks/struts provide virtually fade free performance, ensuring optimal damping in all conditions.
The kits come preassembled for easy installation.
- The TrakRyder foam cell shock provides larger cooling areas to improve shock performance and durability by allowing full oil contact with both the inner and outer housings.
- The foam cell technology found in the Pedders TrakRyder foam cell shock absorber virtually eliminates shock fade by eliminating the mixing of the oil and air which ensures optimum damping control in all conditions.
- Extra large 40mm bore and piston is much greater than original equipment size and provides a dramatically increased oil capacity for greater ride improvement.
- Twin tube construction with heavy duty double welded mountings for long term durability.
- Supplied as a matched set of pre-assembled suspension components including Pedders TrakRyder Foam Cell Shock Absorber, Pedders TrakRyder Heavy Duty Spring and Pedders TrakRyder Strut Mount.
- Reduced installation time as the components are supplied pre-assembled and ready for direct fitment.
- With the internally designed “Bridged Ferrel” mounting bush, Pedders have created a mount that will endure the rigorous operational conditions placed on the mounting bush. A larger bonded surface area, used in conjunction with high quality rubber with the appropriate duro. The added advantage is the resistance of the bush “walking sideways” on the ferrule. The casing has been designed to allow for increased pretension to occur when it is pressed into the shock absorber mount.
Vehicles equipped with factory air suspension will require 3rd party delete kit.